Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April 1, 2008

Up days are the hardest days for me as The Distrustful Trader. Who in the heck is buying these stocks? How can they trust that the stocks will continue to go up?? How can they not feel they are going to be killed if the market turns around. So that, in a nutshell, is why I am a distrustful trader! Longs and I are not friends because I just don't trust them.

I chose not to participate today. At first, I was making the CD's and just couldn't believe the market would continue up. I considered selling some OEX puts...but just kept thinking that it could not go any further up. But, oh yes, it did. So then I did BottomLine's work and considered selling some OEX puts...but just kept thinking that it could not go any further up. But, oh yes, it did. So then I couldn't stand it any longer and went out to work in the garden. And still thought it couldn't go up and further. And it did.
Volume low, actually, so not sure who was participating...but participate they did!!
So I feel stupid. Absolutely stupid. And that is the hell of trading.
There's always tomorrow!!

No comments: